How to get admint rights for user.....

padamkovic
Hello somebody,

I have last version of opennms installed. But have one problem and i do not have idea hot to solve it.So please if somebody knoe about, just let me know.

I am able to get admin roles for an user via magic-users properties. But problem for me is that, after loggin i am able to see all nodes.

But I would like to see just nodes from user assigned categories.

So basicaly I would like to have user witt nodes just from assigned vategories but with possibility setup notification, scheduled autages(admin possibilities)..
Is it somehow possible?
Thanks a lot...
BR,
Peter

Re: How to get admint rights for user.....

bjron.mork
for your requirement.. if you have created user and have assigned the required categories rights, then finally you need to enable web acl to true in opennms.properties file.

org.opennms.web.aclsEnabled=true

Hopefully your issue will be resolved.