Quantcast

How to Monitor a Cloud Machine through Horizon OpenNMS

How to Monitor a Cloud Machine through Horizon OpenNMS

salmanearn
Hi Every one, I am looking ways to monitor a AWS cloud machine which is hosting my website through Apache Web Server on linux machine.

Is there anyway to check machine performance that is CPU, ROM and Disk I/O for clould machine.

Secondly, I also want to monitor the web pages for any web defacement ,traffic and Denial of service attacks. Not just HTTP  and SSH availability.

Thanks & regards

Sal