Horizon 20 Release Thursday

Benjamin Reed
We've drawn a line in the sand and are planning on doing the Horizon 20
release on Thursday.  If you have any issues that you consider blockers,
speak now or forever hold your peace.  Or hold your peace until 20.0.1
anyways.  ;)

I've updated the release notes for 20, you can read them here:

https://github.com/OpenNMS/opennms/blob/jira/NMS-9401/opennms-doc/releasenotes/src/asciidoc/releasenotes/whatsnew-20.adoc

If you think there's anything I missed, please let me know.