Quantcast

Guidelines for adding configuration parameter

Guidelines for adding configuration parameter

Cyrille Bollu
Hi guys,

Do you have some tips/docs how we are supposed to do to add new parameters to OpenNMS?

I'd like to add a parameter to the VMware provisioning integration but I have no clue how it is supposed to be implemented.

I have already look at this topic several times but have never figured out how/where OpenNMS does it's xml marshalling,...

Any document pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Cyrille