Fwd: Anonymously access KSC Reports.

shardulsk

Hi,

We are currently on version 18.0.2-1.  Is there a way to access KSC reports without a login?

I tried adding the following to   applicationContext-spring-security.xml

  <intercept-url pattern="/KSC/**" access="ROLE_ANONYMOUS,ROLE_USER,ROLE_DASHBOARD" />

and added 'ROLE_ANONYMOUS to the following:

    <intercept-url pattern="/graph/graph.png" access="ROLE_ANONYMOUS,ROLE_USER,ROLE_DASHBOARD" />

After a restart I get the report page but the graphs in the report are missing. They show up only if I log in.

What am I missing?

thanks,
Shardul.