Error when compile opennms 1.13.1-1

tuvd
Dear OpenNMS

After I downloaded source code of OpenNMS 1.13.1-1, I clean and then ran ./compile.ls in bin folder. But I got the error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.1:compile (default-compile) on project opennms-services: Compilation failure: Compilation failure:
[ERROR] /home/tuvd/workspace/opennms-1.13.1-1/opennms-services/src/main/java/org/opennms/netmgt/poller/monitors/JolokiaBeanMonitor.java:[193,61] type parameters of <R>R cannot be determined; no unique maximal instance exists for type variable R with upper bounds org.jolokia.client.request.J4pReadResponse,org.jolokia.client.request.J4pResponse<T>
[ERROR] /home/tuvd/workspace/opennms-1.13.1-1/opennms-services/src/main/java/org/opennms/netmgt/poller/monitors/JolokiaBeanMonitor.java:[213,61] type parameters of <R>R cannot be determined; no unique maximal instance exists for type variable R with upper bounds org.jolokia.client.request.J4pExecResponse,org.jolokia.client.request.J4pResponse<T>
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]

Please recomment me, how to do?

Re: Error when compile opennms 1.13.1-1

Ronald Roskens
Which JDK (vendor & version) are you compiling with?