Quantcast

Distributed Map : unknown map implementation

Distributed Map : unknown map implementation

Eugene Prokopiev
Hi,

I've got javascript alert "unknown map implementation" on
http://opennms:8980/opennms/RemotePollerMap/index.jsp

Why can it be?

Eugene Prokopiev

Re: Distributed Map : unknown map implementation

sanjaymodha
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Distributed Map : unknown map implementation

sanjaymodha
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [SPAM] Re: Distributed Map : unknown map implementation

Markus Neumann-2

Re: [SPAM] Re: Distributed Map : unknown map implementation

sanjaymodha
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Distributed Map : unknown map implementation

Roskens, Ronald-2
Markus was pointing you to the wiki page: http://www.opennms.org/wiki/Remote_Poller