Quantcast

Disable some graphs from SNMP interface of a Cisco Switch

Disable some graphs from SNMP interface of a Cisco Switch

cipher
I am new to opennms. I have added a couple of switches and then graphed the physical interfaces of the switches. Now my problem is that in the Graph Header of SNMP Interface Data: /Some Interface there are a number of differnet graphs and some of them are not required. E.g. i don't want Percent Discards In/Out and Error In/Out. Please tell me how can i disable these extra graphs for all the interfaces.