Different SSH Port?

Daniel Tate

Greetings everyone, first time here.

I’ve searched the web and the first many pages of the archive, but didn’t find a clear modern answer.

None of our servers use standard SSH ports, but a high port with 5 digits (if that matters).  Is there a file or setting we can modify to change the SSH port to our non-22 setting?

Thanks

Re: Different SSH Port?

Dean Slaughter

/opt/opennms/etc/poller-configuration.xml

Service name=”SSH”

Parameter key=”port” value=”<yourPortNumber>”

Search for the service name then change the port from 22 to whatever your port is.

I’ve searched the web and the first many pages of the archive, but didn’t find a clear modern answer.

None of our servers use standard SSH ports, but a high port with 5 digits (if that matters).  Is there a file or setting we can modify to change the SSH port to our non-22 setting?

Thanks

This message is confidential to Prodea unless otherwise indicated or apparent from its nature. This message is directed to the intended recipient only, who may be readily determined by the sender of this message and its contents. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient:(a)any dissemination or copying of this message is strictly prohibited; and(b)immediately notify the sender by return message and destroy any copies of this message in any form(electronic, paper or otherwise) that you have.The delivery of this message and its information is neither intended to be nor constitutes a disclosure or waiver of any trade secrets, intellectual property, attorney work product, or attorney-client communications. The authority of the individual sending this message to legally bind Prodea is neither apparent nor implied,and must be independently verified.