Delete Minion

Marc Doesburg
Hello All,

How do I delete a Minion? I've deleted the location, the Minion Node, and the Minion Requisitions... But I'm unable to find the delete button for the Minion...

Best regards,

--
Marc D.

Real is just a matter of perception

Re: Delete Minion

David Hustace

> On Jul 4, 2017, at 07:18, Marc Doesburg <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> How do I delete a Minion? I've deleted the location, the Minion Node, and the Minion Requisitions... But I'm unable to find the delete button for the Minion...

Can you delete it from the Manage Minions page?

David Hustace
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.

Re: Delete Minion

Marc Doesburg
Hi David,

As far as I can see I can only change the filter. I can not find any delete button or anything like that...