Debug opennms-webapp with jetty builtin in Eclipse

Debug opennms-webapp with jetty builtin in Eclipse

tuvd
Dear everybody I'm Dinh Tu Vu from Viet Nam. For using, I installed OpenNMS on Window and It is running perfecty. This time, I have some idea to change webapp interface to Vietnamese language. But I don't know how to debug opennms-webapp with jetty builtin of OpenNMS in Eclipse on Window . I read documents on OpenNMS site so long and so much time but can not find the way util now. I imported OpenNMS into Eclipse without any error and debuged some modules invidually (ex: opennms-dao...). So, can anybody help me to config and debug opennms-webapp as I wrote above. Thank for any care from you! Best regards