Database Report delivery via email GUI problem

Database Report delivery via email GUI problem

piotr.ciechonski
Hello,

I have a problem regarding Database Reports.
I have created a report that is using date as a one of the parameters. When I choose option "Deliver report to filesystem or via e-mail" and then provide parameter values when I click on "Proceed" button nothing is happening. Page "Report Delivery Options" should be presented here. I have checked and for default raports that are having date as a one of the parameters situation is the same. When I do the same procedure for any other report (including created on my own) that do not have date as a one of the parameters it is working and page "Report Delivery Options" appears.
I have checked jetty-server.log, but I cannot find anything usefull.
How can I debug or fix this issue?

I'm using 19.0.1 OpenNMS.

Regards
Piotr