Changing Timeframe for Resource Graph Applet in Dashboard

Changing Timeframe for Resource Graph Applet in Dashboard

cyclingroo
First-time poster, long-time user...

I have set up surveillance groups for different communities in my customer base.  I can go to the Dashboard and get a full set of resource graphs for each customer community.  But I cannot change the timespan covered by the graph (like I can in the Reports dialogs).  Is there an option where I can set the timespan from a single-day to a full week?  Or can I get a drop-down bar that allows me to set the timespan in the dashboard itself?

Lorin Olsen
Midwest Internet Solutions