Quantcast

Cannot get remote poller going . .

itlists

I’m still trying to simply get the remote poller going but having no luck.  I finally got it to actually start and talk to the opennms server but it won’t connect.  I’ve attached a capture of it trying to work.  I’m running 19.0.0.1, clean install.  I’ve got java 1.8 121 as I recall.  Everything is running on CentOS.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!  I’ve literally been up for 30+ hours straight but still can’t crack it.

Thanks

Bill

onmsremote fail.pcap.pcapng (28K) Download Attachment