Quantcast

CISCO ASA firewall - NOT collecting graph for interfaces

CISCO ASA firewall - NOT collecting graph for interfaces

mwatchcore
Hi

we have added CISCO ASA firewall into OPEN NMS monitoring , we are able to collect the interface details in SNMP walk . but in open NMS status for interface is NOT monitored . because of this graphs are not collecting .

we like to any special deployment needs to be done in open NMS end for cisco ASA device to collect the data .

Device : Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Version 8.2(5)33

Open NMS version : 1.8