Bulk upload assign categories

ryse
Hi everyone,

We running a new opennms server. So far mileage has been fairly painless but have one requirement which not sure how to get going on. After numerous searches nothing seem to point to exactly what I need.

Basically I have created the following surveillance categories.
DC1
DC2

and Prod, UAT, DEV

Now I want to copy a txt file with prod servers relating to datacentre 1 (dc1). I'd like to batch upload them and assign them to surveillance category dc1 and prod.

Which is normally managed from here:
/opennms/admin/categories.htm

Now the provision.pl script doesn't seem to do what I require so I'm at a loss?

Can anyone provide some input or direction into how doing this?  Can it be done?

Appreciate all feedback.