All HTTP configuration are displaced under each node list. How to prevent?

All HTTP configuration are displaced under each node list. How to prevent?

Kishore Kumar I

I face two issue with respect HTTP configuration,

1. Whenever i configure a HTTP under a node, it is getting reflected in the all the nodes? How to prevent that?
2. Whenever i modify the pollerconfiguration.xml and capsd-configuration.xml, i do a restart but that is not reflecting in the UI. I need to delete and add node again. any idea?

Pls help me to resolve both the issue.