Acknowledging events on OpenNMS Directs to incorrect web URL

Acknowledging events on OpenNMS Directs to incorrect web URL

georgek
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Acknowledging events on OpenNMS Directs to incorrect web URL

David Hustace

> On Mar 9, 2017, at 6:07 AM, georgek <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> This is very frustrating and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Acknowledging events is deprecated.  This workflow has moved to Alarms since version… well, a *very* long time ago.  I recommend moving workflow to Alarms.

David

David Hustace
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.